LAHAI HEALTH IS HIRING A MEDICAL OFFICE COORDINATOR
Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish county. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for the those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Medical Office Coordinator to join our team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. The primary function of the Medical Office Coordinator is to support the delivery and processes of care for medical patients. This is achieved by providing clerical, administrative efficiency along with leadership in the medical office and at medical clinics.
Location: Washington – Haller Lake/North Seattle
This is a full-time position – $18-20hr DOE
- Processing medical documents.
- Provide follow up on medical records, lab results and assist signing off documents.
- Monitor incoming lab results and assign to appropriate ordering provider.
- Maintain and update medical forms
- Manage reports for grants
- Maintain lab tracking sheet for finance department
- Order and restock provisions including equipment, and office supplies
- Staff and volunteer support
- Technical and operational support (maintain computers, phones, printer and postage)
- Clerical support for operations of our medical office
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- High School diploma; some college preferred
- Experience within a community healthcare setting preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train others, staff and volunteers
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work flow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with staff and volunteers
- Work well independently, as a self-starter
- Local travel required
- Team player
- Bilingual skills helpful
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- After 60 days of full-time employment.
- Cost covered by Lahai Health for full-time employee.
- You may enroll your eligible dependents in Medical, dental, and vision coverage you are enrolled in at group rates.
- Holiday pay
- Accrued PTO
- 401(k) retirement
- Matching contribution begins after 12 months of employment.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.