JOB DESCRIPTION: MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC DRIVER
SUPERVISOR: Medical Clinic Director
STATUS: Contractor, part time
PURPOSE: The primary function of the Mobile Medical Clinic (MMC) driver is to safely transport the Mobile Medical Clinic van from its permanent storage facility at North Seattle Church (2152 N. 122nd St. Seattle) to and from assigned remote clinic sites.
- Strictly observe Washington State traffic laws.
- Inspect the MMC prior to departure and upon return to its storage location.
- Drive the MMC to and from the assigned event/clinic site.
- Park and set up vehicle at designated location.
- Assist in on-site preparation of the MMC prior to clinic or promotional events.
- Prepare the MMC for return to its permanent storage spot.
- Participate in clinic/event if desired and pre-approved for other areas of clinic service; e.g., site coordinator, reception, etc.
- Strictly observe patient confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Keep the mobile clinic fueled.
- Identify and report any maintenance issues.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Current Washington State driver’s license.
- At least two years of relevant driving experience within the past five years.
- Dependable and responsible performance of commitments.
IN CARRYING OUT THESE DUTIES, THE MMC DRIVER WILL, AT ALL TIMES:
- Perform job responsibilities in accordance with Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith and Mission Statement,
- Comply with federal and state regulations,
- Follow Lahai Health’s policies and directives,
- Keep the Supervisor apprised of critical issues.
DRIVER AGREES TO:
- Follow established site-specific procedures as directed and all procedural updates as they may occur
- Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies of Lahai Health and abide by the “rules-of-the-road” as enacted and enforced by the State of Washington, the Washington Department of Transportation, and each municipality of transit. Any traffic infractions, whether moving or stationary, are the sole responsibility of the driver and are not allowed, condoned, or reimbursed by Lahai Health.
- Report any safety concerns or deficiencies immediately to the Lahai Health’s Medical Clinic Director.
- Report to the Medical Clinic Director immediately any incidents or accidents in which harm or damage occurs to the mobile medical clinic, other motor vehicles, motorists, pedestrians, etc.
- Keep the Medical Clinic Director informed regarding problems, issues, and suggestions.
Send Inquiries, Cover Letter, and Resume to: email@example.com