Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish county. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for the those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Mobile Medical Clinic Driver to join our team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. They will provide support to the team by transporting the MMC (Mobile Medical Clinic) to and from mobile clinics & fixed sites.
Location: Washington – North Seattle, Greenlake, Lynnwood, Alderwood and Snohomish sites.
This is a part-time position – Pay is on a per drive bases. $40 each move of the MMC with an Uber or shared ride charge reimbursement for each trip from drop off location back to pick up location or a $10 transportation reimbursement for our Lynwood, Alderwood and Greenlake sites. For our Snohomish site, each move of the MMC will be $60, round trip $120.
- Safely transport the mobile Medical Clinic in a courteous, and reliable manner.
- Strictly observe Washington State traffic laws.
- Inspect the MMC prior to departure and upon return to its storage location.
- Drive the MMC to and from the assigned event/clinic site.
- Park and set up vehicle at designated location.
- Assist in on-site preparation of the MMC prior to clinic or promotional events.
- Prepare the MMC for return to its permanent storage spot.
- Strictly observe patient confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Keep the mobile clinic fueled.
- Identify and report any maintenance issues.
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- Current Washington State CDL driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record
- At least two years of relevant driving experience within the past five years.
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years’ old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three years
- Ability to work closely with staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently, as a self-starter, and in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.