Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish county. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for the those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Nurse Case Manager to join our medical team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. They will provide support to professional healthcare volunteers during clinic operations (mobile clinics & fixed site), at times provide direct patient care, and work to ensure that patients are connected to additional health care resources.
Location: Washington – Seattle /Lynnwood
This is a part-time position for 20 to 25 hours per week., flexible schedule $21-23/hour DOE.
Clinic Support/Case Management:
- Oversee and support healthcare volunteers during clinic hours at assigned clinic sites. On occasion, provide direct patient care.
- Prepare for clinics by reviewing the clinic schedule and specific patient needs, and ensuring resources and supplies are stocked for healthcare volunteers.
- Process needed follow up care/referrals for patients. This may include resources for lab tests, prescriptions, specialty care, translation or educational needs.
- Coordinate and communicate directly with patients, a variety of professionals and/or organizations to provide efficient case management for needed follow up care.
- Utilize an electronic health record (EHR) for all patient documentation, and provider communication.
- Provide on-site training and support for volunteers engaging in patient care or coordination for assigned clinics.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings which may include: team meetings, all staff meetings, health events, and fundraising events.
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and current CPR card.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- 2 yrs. experience preferred within a community health care setting.
- Medical case management experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good judgment in establishing priorities and problem solving.
- Ability to work closely with staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently, as a self-starter, and in a fast-paced environment.
- Local travel required.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.