Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish county. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for the those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Nurse Case Manager to join our medical team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. They will provide support to professional healthcare volunteers by connecting patients to resources, to obtain lab tests, prescription medications, referrals for specialty care and other medical educational needs.
Location: Washington – Remote Position – Must live in Washington State, have a Washington State RN License and be able to come into the office once a week to pick up and drop off paperwork.
This is a part-time position for 12-15 hours per week, flexible schedule.
Clinic Support/Case Management:
- Process needed follow up care/referrals for patients. This may include resources for lab tests, prescriptions, specialty care, translation or educational needs.
- Coordinate and communicate directly with patients, a variety of professionals and/or organizations to provide efficient case management for needed follow up care.
- Utilize an electronic health record (EHR) for all patient documentation, and provider communication.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings which may include: team meetings, and all staff meetings, either in person or by video.
- Registered Nurse – Washington State
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and current CPR card.
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- 2 yrs. experience preferred within a community health care setting.
- Medical case management experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Good judgment in establishing priorities and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, as a self-starter, and in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.