LAHAI HEALTH IS HIRING A DENTAL ASSISTANT
Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish county. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for the those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. The primary responsibility of the Dental Assistant is to ensure that the clinical aspect of Lahai Health’s dental clinic runs smoothly, so that high quality dental care is provided.
Location: Washington – Lynnwood
Part or full-time available
Pay: $21-23 per hr. DOE
The Dental Assistant’s primary responsibilities revolve around providing quality dental care through a smoothly operating dental clinic. As such, the Dental Assistant will:
- Assist Dental Manager and dentists with patient care.
- Maintain an organized and clean back-office space (operatories, lab, sterilization).
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships and communications with patients and volunteers.
- Ensure the safe use of Lahai Health’s equipment/facilities and maintain OSHA and WISHA safety standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of and inventory dental supplies, instruments, and equipment.
- Order or otherwise procure needed supplies.
- Assist the Dental Manager in coordinating a referral system for patients in need of care beyond our core services.
- Pray with patients and volunteers upon request and as appropriate.
- Assist in administrative duties, as needed, including coordinating volunteer scheduling, data collection, reporting, patient scheduling, etc.
- Attend all Lahai Health meetings and training sessions, as required.
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- Education: Must be a registered dental assistant. Expanded function training preferred.
- Experience: 2 years of experience as a dental assistant preferred. Experience with Eaglesoft
- preferred. Experience within a community healthcare setting preferred.
- Proficiencies: Highly organized with strong attention to detail and good judgment in establishing priorities and problem solving. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Bilingual skills preferred.
- Abilities: A team player who works well with staff, volunteers, and patients. An individual with a work history of completing tasks in a timely manner, while displaying an ability to be creative and proactive. Must maintain up-to-date immunizations and CPR/First Aid training.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.