Bring Hope and Health
Our mission is to show the love of Christ through bringing Hope and Health to underserved people by providing quality and compassionate healthcare.
We are a low income, comprehensive, primary-care clinic in King and Snohomish county. Our services include integrated and comprehensive, medical, dental and mental health counseling. Join our team and work alongside others who share a desire to find solutions for the those who fall through the cracks of the system.
Lahai Health is seeking a Volunteer Assistant to join our team as we care for those who are underserved in our local communities. The purpose of this position is to assist the Volunteer Coordinator with volunteer processing, maintenance of electronic volunteer records, and scheduling. This position, is under the Volunteer Coordinator. Volunteers at Lahai Health include clinical and non-clinical volunteers along with medical/dental professionals.
Location: Washington – Remote/North Seattle- This position you can work remotely but would need to come in to office for training.
This is a part-time, $15/hour
- Provides wide range administrative support to the Volunteer Coordinator, including volunteer intake, application processing, certification, volunteer recognition and events, and scheduling.
- Maintain and update volunteer records.
- Collect required paperwork from volunteers and ensure that all documents are completed and volunteer activity is accurately tracked.
- Conduct criminal background checks as required by federal and state laws or contracts.
- Promptly respond to individual and group requests for information about Lahai Health volunteer opportunities.
- Attend and participate in all required staff meetings fundraising events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Agreement and support of Lahai Health’s Statement of Faith.
- Ability to work closely with staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently, as a self-starter, and in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.