Our Dental Clinic is located at Community Life Center in Lynnwood, WA. We provide comprehensive dental care to patients at a highly reduced sliding scale fee.
Our services include dental exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, crowns, bridges, extractions, dentures, and simple root canals. We do not currently offer implants or work with orthodontics.
To make a dental appointment:
- Return your completed New Patient Intake Form
- Bring your identification/passport and ONE of the following documents as proof of income for all wage-earners in your household:
- Three months of paycheck stubs.
- Three months of bank statements.
- Copies of your social security checks, unemployment checks, or letter from another agency providing financial assistance.
- If you do not have these documents or have no income, you may complete an Explanation of Financial Standing form in our clinic.
For appointments call: (206) 899-4765
19820 Scriber Lake Rd
Lynnwood, WA 98036
*Located on the second floor of Community Life Center
Monday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday UW Clinic by Appointment only
Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
We are closed daily for lunch between 12:00pm – 1:00pm